Duration 4 Years
Medium of instruction Mainly in Japanese
Admissions test(s) Yes
Admissions statistics To be announced
Recommended for those who:
- aim to develop high-level practical skills that can meet the needs of residents living in the metropolitan area
- want to pursue specializations in advanced medical care
- genuinely intend to contribute to the improvement of community healthcare in urban areas
Personal development objectives
- To train students whose sophistication will nourish the power to think about issues from a variety of different perspectives
- To develop students whose morality will enable them to respect the dignity of life and individuals
- To develop students whose nursing knowledge and techniques will be highly advanced, and who will practice nursing according to scientific thinking
Nursing Course Curriculum
Our Nursing Course is meant to foster human resources who will be able to take initiatives to promote healthcare and welfare of the community, while keeping up with advanced medical care innovations. The curriculum covers every nursing procedure required in everyone’s life-stages. Nursing students begin with the “General Prerequisites” course, whereby they take classes with students of other faculties, to develop a broader sense of values, and gradually learn specialised courses throughout their undergraduate studies, such as “Pediatric Nursing”, “Elderly Nursing” and so forth.
Specialized knowledge and techniques starts from their first year. Throughout this training program, students will be able to learn each role of nursing related to occupations and collaboration required in a healthcare team. The students will, in addition to their classes, have clinical training to give them necessary hands-on experience.
Qualification and Career
Students will be qualified to take the National Examination for Registered Nurses and Public Health Nurses upon completion of the course. The demand for nurses in our society is high and people who wish to pursue their career as a nurse will not have problems finding a job. It is also possible for the students to further their studies at graduate schools.