Exchange Program

If your university is an exchange partner of Yokohama University, you can apply for an exchange period at the International Office of your own university. If your university is included in the list below, you are eligible to apply as an exchange student.

You can choose from a wide selection of courses (both in Japanese or English, or other language courses) according to your own level of fluency. For the course list, click on the button below.

partner institutions

If your university is not listed in the list of Exchange Partner Universities, you are not eligible to apply to become an exchange student. However, should you still wish to study in Yokohama City University, you can apply as an international student (degree) or research student (non-degree). For more information, click here.

If you are a medical school student considering applying to our International Clinical Clerkship Program, click here.

List of Exchange Partner Universities

University of Vienna
University of Montreal
Shanghai Normal University
University of Oulu, Oulu Business School
Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University
Goethe University Frankfurt, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Ca'Foscari University of Venice
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Universidad de las Américas Puebla
South Korea
Incheon National University
Korea University Sejong Campus
Sookmyung Women's University
University of Navarra
University of Santiago de Compostela
Örebro University, School of Business
Halmstad University
National Chengchi University
Tunghai University
Chiang Mai University
Thammasat University

Related Links

For those of you who are not currently students of our bilateral partner universities, please visit the links below for other opportunities to study at YCU.

Full-time international student admissions >

Research student (non-degree) admissions >

International Clinical Clerkship Program >