If you are considering becoming a research student with one of our graduate schools, send us an e-mail at cscinfo1@yokohama-cu.ac.jp. In regards to seeking a supervisor, you can click the button below for our university’s researchers list.
If your university is listed in the list of Exchange Partner Universities, you are eligible to apply to become an exchange student. Should you wish to study in Yokohama City University as an exchange student, you can find more information about our exchange program here.

If you are a medical school student considering applying to our International Clinical Clerkship Program, click here.