Duration 4 Years
Medium of instruction Mainly in Japanese
Courses in English Some courses available
Admissions test(s) Yes
Admissions statistics To be announced
Recommended for those who:
- are interested in learning methods for planning a business and starting a company
- want to acquire business management skills for working in global corporations
- aspire to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), tax accountant, etc.
- would like to focus on financial agencies' activities in the Bank of Japan's monetary policy
- are considering potential career paths at private firms, public agencies, local governments, etc.
Experience learn-by-doing in Yokohama and in corporations, while learning how to write business plans and proposals with a cross-disciplinary apporach
Making the most of our relationship with the city of Yokohama, the university provides training in business plan proposals, working with the local government and corporations. The training integrates humanities and science in collaboration with the School of Data Science and the School of Medicine.
Short-term study abroad programs and summer seminars for promoting international experience
Up to 100 students per year are encouraged to participate in summer seminars overseas and study abroad programs to gain experience outsie Japan. We particularly encourage sophomores to actively involve themselves in the study abroad programs or seminars from June to September. Besides that, international students are also invited to interact with the local students in the summer programs.
Nurture practical skills through work placements abroad
We offer opportunites for internships in international companies and institutions to gain global perspectives and management skills vital for conducting business.
Message from the Dean
Insight into the School of Economics and Business Administration
- Global Business Administration
- Global Business Strategy
- Global Organization Theory
- Japanese Industry
- Japanese Economy
- Global Leadership
- Global Service Management
- Global Human Resource Development
- Introductory Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- International Business
- Basics of Corporate Analysis and Valuation
- Global Innovation Management
- Global Marketing
- Advanced Topics in Economics
- Introduction to IFRSs