- Private Information and Analyst Coverage: Evidence from Firm Survey Data, (with Maiko Koga and Tomohiro Sugo), 2020, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 174, pp.284-298.
- Heterogeneous Impacts of Abenomics on the Stock Market: A Fund Flow Analysis, (with Yoshihiro Kondo, Rui Ota, and Qing-Yuan Sui), 2020, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 55, 101053.
- Role of Expectations in a Liquidity Trap, (with Kohei Hasui and Yuki Teranishi), 2019, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 52, pp.201-215.
- Stock Market Responses under Quantitative Easing: State Dependence and Transparency in Monetary Policy, (with Satoshi Ikeda), 2016, Pacific Economic Review, 21(5), pp.560-580.
- Policy Regime Change against Chronic Deflation? Policy Option under a Long-term Liquidity Trap, (with Ippei Fujiwara and Kozo Ueda), 2015, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 37, pp.59-81.
- Monetary Policy and Inflation Expectations in Japan, 2015, Waseda Economic Studies, 72, pp.1-12.
- Strategic Behavior of Federal Open Market Committee Board Members: Evidence from Members' Forecasts, 2013, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 93, pp.62-70.
- Policy Commitment and Market Expectations: Lessons Learned from Survey Based Evidence under Japan's Quantitative Easing Policy, (with Kozo Ueda), 2013, Japan and the World Economy, 25-26, pp.102-113
- Financial Markets Forecasts Revisited: Are They Rational, Stubborn or Jumpy? (with
Ippei Fujiwara, Hibiki Ichiue, and Yosuke Shigemi), 2013, Economics Letters, 118(3), pp.526-530.
- Heterogeneity and Anchoring in Financial Markets, 2012, Applied Financial Economics, 22(21), pp.1821-1826.
- Relationship between Monetary Policy and Inflation Expectations: Comparison
among Japan, the United States, and the United Kingdom, (with Takayuki
Shiohama and Kenichiro Tamaki) 2012, in: Nishiyama, Yasuo. (Ed.), Monetary Policy: Roles, Forecasting and Effects. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York. (ISBN:978-1-61942-181-3).
Works in Progress